Yoga poses needs to be given good attention because if you happen to do in a wrong way then you would not be able to get the best health benefits for your body. You need to understand that if you are able to do the pose regularly then you would be able to get all to make your body flexible. You also need to focus on your exercise when you do it in your home. You have to understand all the steps so that you can try to get the best benefit. If you are looking forward to perform advanced yoga poses then you need to be very focus. It is also important to know how to warm up your body before practicing any type of yoga poses. You cab also try to get to read some yoga journals or visit different websites where you can get to know the many poses of yoga that you can practice.
Let us have a look at the different advanced yoga poses that you can practice to get good healthy benefits.
- The first thing that you need to do is to stand close to the wall.
- Next you need to bring your forearms as well as your palms against the floor.
- Now the next thing that you need to do is to bend your elbows and then try to bring your upper arms.
- When you do this you need to keep in mind that you try to make 4 sure that your arms are perpendicular to your forearms.
- Next you need to try with your legs and come into Downward Facing Dog.
- Now try to walk towards your hands with the help of your feet. It should be done as far as possible.
- Next thing that you need to do is to bend one of your knees and the try to go for picking with your opposite leg. Here in this pose you need to make sure that you try to keep you head off the floor.
- Now you need to come down and then try to take the Child’s Pose.
Eka Pada Galavasana
This is also known as Flying Crow Pose. Let us have a look at the different important steps that you need to perform for this pose.
- The first thing that you need to do is to begin with the Tree Pose by standing tall with your left leg.
- Now you need to remove your right foot from your inner left thigh and then you need to put your right ankle above your left knee very slowly.
- Now try to make a forward bend keeping in mind to bring your palms to the floor.
- Next you need to bend your left leg.
- You need to keep your right foot very strongly flexed and you need to make sure that you keep your toes tight and that too hugging your arm.
- Now try to bend your elbows.
- Next you need to bring your body weight forward. This should be done by lifting your left foot from the floor.
- Now you need to flex your left foot very strongly and this should be done when you hug your right foot and that too at your open arm.
- Now try to repeat it on your other side.
There is another pose that you can practice which is known as Garudasana. This is also known as Eagle Pose and it is one of the advanced yoga poses. Then there is Firefly Pose, Crow Pose and so on.