There are many different yoga poses that you can practice in order to get good health and stay fit and fine. Amongst the many different poses of yoga you can try to go for Chair Poses but before you try to go for it you need to know how to perform this particular pose in the right way. One of the main reasons why people try to go for Chair Pose is that it can be performed even in office as well and is also very safe and accessible to all levels. This pose can be done by people of all ages. It takes just 10 to 20 minutes to perform Chair Pose. It is very important for you to know all the steps that includes in this pose. You can also repeat this yoga in a number of times. The more you do the sooner you would be able to feel the positive effects on your health. Before you start doing the Chair Poses it is important for you to let yourself meditate by sitting quietly.
So let us look at the steps that you need to perform in order to do Chair Pose.
- First you need to take a deep breath by placing your hands on ribs. You need to breathe in and then slowly exhale and this should be done by gently pulling your belly in. When you inhale, try to count from 1 to 5 and this should be done while exhaling as well. You need to ensure that you repeat the breaths for 5 to 10 times.
- Next you can try to go for sunrise breathing that is started with your arms down by the sides. You need to raise your arms to the sides when you inhale and then you should try to bring your palms together.
- Now you need to exhale by returning your arms down by sides and then move slowly. You should try to repeat this for 5- 10 times.
- Next you can try to bend you neck and this should be done by taking your left ear and that too to your left shoulder. You the have to extend your right arms towards the floor and you also need to feel the breath when you inhale by filling the right side of the neck. It is important to ensure that you try to stretch your right fingertips towards the floor as you begin to exhale.
- You can also try to tilt your head back to a certain degree and this should be done while inhaling. You need to try your best in bringing the back of your skull in order to rest on your top of the spine.
- You need to sit at the front edge of a chair and then try to lengthen your spine in an upward position. Then the next thing to do is to turn towards the right direction by holding back the chair with your right hand. You need to put your left hand on your right knee. Next you need to inhale and then sit tall and then exhale slowly and twisting deeply.