Yoga is a must for everybody right from a child to an adult. You have to know all the important and useful steps that can be beneficial for your kids as well. It is quite important to get some good yoga instructor who can help your kids to perform yoga in the right manner. It is also important to know whether your kid is really interested in doing yoga or not. This is because one’s interest also plays a very important role and it is not necessary to force your kids to perform yoga if he is not interested at all. You also need to make them understand the benefits of yoga that they can derive from doing it on regular basis. It helps in their digestion and makes them active and also they are not prone to any type of diseases. It also helps your kids to keep themselves fit both mentally as well as physically. They would feel quite relaxed after performing yoga in the right manner. If you are performing yoga then you can yourself teach yoga to your kids as this would be the best thing that you can do for your child.
There are different types of kids yoga that you can teach them:
- Here you need to first tell your kid to stand tall.
- Then the next thing that you need to tell them is to deep breathe for three to four times.
- Try to lift their arms while exhaling. The arms should be lifted above their head.
- Now the next thing to do is to press their legs and then take your feet down to the ground.
- Next you need to make them stretch their spine towards the sky.
- Then the next thing to do is to make them bend their knees a little. It should be kept in mind not to strain their back while doing so.
- Then you should make them bend as far as possible.
- Now inhale and try to stretch. When your kid is inhaling ask them to think of the glowing sun and similarly ask them to think that the sun is setting when you try to exhale.
This is another type of kids pose that your kids can practice as it is somewhat fun and it resembles a flower blooming. It helps in developing coordination and also helps your kid to improve their body balance to a lot extent. Now let us have a look at the different points on how to perform Flower Pose.
- Firstly you need to make your child to put their soles of their feet together in a bound angle pose. This pose is also known as baddha konanasa.
- Now the next thing to do is to make him or her put their hands on their feet and then sit in a good position.
- Now they need to place their hands underneath their ankles.
- Now try to lift up.
So you can get them do the kids pose by providing the right information on how to do it.