There are times when you wish to perform some yoga poses but you could not get the proper information of how to perform it in the right way. In this case you need to make sure that you get the best source of information where you can get all the techniques on how to do it. You can also try to get some yoga practitioner who can help you to make you understand how to do it in the right and proper way. You can try to make a Standing Poses of yoga where you can get good health benefits for your body. So let us have a look at the different steps that you need to perform in Standing Poses.
This pose is also known as Eagle Pose and in order to perform this pose you need to take the following steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is to make a Mountain Pose which is also known as Tadasana.
- Now you need to exhale and then try to bend your legs. It should be done in such a way so that your right legs are crossed over your left thigh.
- Next you need to wrap your right toes and that too behind your left calf.
- Now you need to inhale very deeply and then try to take out your arms to your sides and it should be done up to your shoulder height.
- The next thing that you need to do is to exhale and then try to cross your left elbow over the right.
- Now you need to bring your either palms together.
Utthita Hasta Padasana
This pose is also known as Extended Hands and Feet Pose where you need to take the following steps:
- Firstly you need to make a Mountain Pose by standing in Tadasana.
- Now you need to lift your elbows to your shoulder height.
- The next thing to do is to bring your fingertips together. It should be done in front of your chest. You need to make sure that you try to ensure that your palms are facing down.
- Now try to lift and open your chest.
- Now try to inhale and then go for stepping your feet to an approximately of 4 feet apart.
- You then now need to extend your arms out.
- The next thing that you need to do is to make your feet turn parallel to each other.
- Try to repeat this for several breaths.
Then there are Utkatasana (Fierce Pose), Parighasana (Gate Pose),Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana, Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose),Padahastasana (Hand Under Foot Pose) and so on. You need to make sure that you try to perform each pose in the right way without hurting your body. You must be able to concentrate on your breathing while performing the different poses. You can also use blanket for the first few days if your find uncomfortable.